SEXY CELEBRITY PICTURE
HOT NEWS CELEBRITY

Friday, September 26, 2014

CELEBRITY.: Omg" Another Female Rapper Comes for Iggy Azalea "

Australian female rapper Iggy Azalea may be getting lots of success in her rap career now that she has hits under her belt, but her success hasn’t done much to unhinge her from being a favorite target of Hip Hop lovers and other female emcees.

While it was originally suspected that Nicki Minaj wasn’t fond of her, Nicki denied there’s an issue and also claims she never shaded Iggy at the BET Awards.

But one female rapper who isn’t shy to express her dislike of Iggy is Rah Digga.

She tells This Is 50:

“Iggy Azalea, I can’t really get into her. Because it’s just not real to me. There is a white girl from Australia that spits in an Australian accent, and her name is Chelsea Jane. That I can get into. Teach me Australian Hip Hop culture. Don’t come to America and try to convince me that you’re Gangsta Boo… We’re not going to believe you if you’re trying to convince us that you’re out here trap shooting.”

Rah also made it clear she didn’t like the fact that Nicki was called out for shading Iggy at the BET Awards:

“That’s the problem. They’re too many passes being given. When did it become wrong to call out people that don’t write their own rhymes? When did that become a crime in Hip Hop?

I don’t consider [Iggy] Hip Hop. I listen to her album. Everything that I hear on there is everything but that… Hip Hop is representative of this: to inform and empower inner city youth. I’m fine with anybody’s race, creed, or color participating, but don’t ever forget what it was created for in the first place "

No comments:

Post a Comment