SEXY CELEBRITY PICTURE
HOT NEWS CELEBRITY

Thursday, August 28, 2014

ENT : Iggy Azalea Talks Biggest Mistake And Turning Down Ariana Grande "

Iggy Azalea is a hot commodity these days. The
5'10 Aussie emcee successfully tore down the
VMA stage with Rita Ora and is riding high on the
success of her single "Fancy"
Azalea got the chance to chat with Grammy.com
about her first musical experience and how it
inspired her. She also admitted to turning down
working with Ariana Grande on her debut album.
Azalea said although she loved Grande's voice,
she believed the "My Everything" singer was a
child.
"When I realized she was so close to my age, I
was like — wait you’re an adult!” the Australian
rap queen continues. “I felt that my music was
kind of so risque and I knew she had a Disney
show… I didn't feel it was appropriate but then I
actually met her and I found out that she’s a
grown-up and I was like ‘oh ok!" she said
laughing.
To hear some more of Azalea's awesome
Australian accent and to hear some of her biggest
mistakes !!

No comments:

Post a Comment