SEXY CELEBRITY PICTURE
HOT NEWS CELEBRITY

Friday, August 29, 2014

ENT : The Game Enlists Rick Ross, Swizz Beatz "

Good job, hip-hop!
In the wake of the shooting death of unarmed
teen Mike Brown, rapper The Game enlists an all-
star cast of hip-hop's biggest names to pay
tribute to the 18 year old, as well as bring about
awareness to the many young black men and
women killed at the hands of law enforcement.
"Don't Shoot" features Diddy, Rick Ross, 2
Chainz, Fabolous, Wale, DJ Khaled, Swizz Beatz,
Yo Gotti, Curren$y, Problem, King Pharaoh and
R&B group TGT made up of Tyrese, Tank and
Ginuwine. When asked why he choose to honor
Brown's life, Game said he wanted to use his
platform for some good.
"The issues in Ferguson really hit home for me
and I feel compelled to use my musical platform
to address this," says Game. "I am a black man
with kids of my own that I love more than
anything and I cannot fathom a horrific tragedy
like Michael Brown's happening to them. This
possibility has shaken me to my core. That is
why this song must be made and why it was so
easy for so many of my friends to come together
and unite against the injustice. I managed to get
everyone on board fairly easy, simply because we
have the hearts. We care and are inclined to take
a positive approach to resolving an issue that has
existed since the beginning of mankind and that
is RACISM and hatred towards one another as
human beings."

No comments:

Post a Comment