SEXY CELEBRITY PICTURE
HOT NEWS CELEBRITY

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Amazing Creative Facebook Timeline Covers


It is 2014. A new year. Perhaps it is time for a new Facebook timeline covers to change your old and dull covers. But you want to be different than the rest of your friend. Be inspired by these amazing and creative Facebook timeline covers. Pictures after the jump.

Now, where I put my head?


Paint my love, not my head.


Pick me or pick my head.



Officer, this is my driver license.



Please put cigarette butts in ashtrays not on my head!



Don’t step on me!



Nice use of monochromatic photos on the Facebook Timeline cover.



Behind the lense of camera.



Google the word “Awesome” and see if you can find Amber Saenz?



this famous black and white photograph: Lunch atop a Skyscraper. But, is Cody one of the construction workers lunching on a crossbeam?



Cute Facebook Timeline cover inspired by Feed with Candy game.



An attractive Timeline designed with colour apps!



Playing hide and seek with the robot



Contact photo on iPhone can also be displayed on Timeline.



Nice use of wine label as a profile photo.



Apparently Vikram Dhiman wants to be Cyclops (X-Men).



Help! Get me out of the washing machine!



When you browse TV series or movies on Hulu, don’t forget to watch “MC’s life”.



With some wicked statements and yellow background, you can make an eye-catching Facebook Timeline.



With 800 pixels space of Facebook Timeline cover, you can put many expressions you want.



See what I’m thinking about. Scan the QR code.



A simple and beautiful collage made by several pieces of photos.



These zombies, aliens and heroes photos are Konrad Dobson’s source of inspiration.




Is he trying to fight with eagle?





Loj’s ambition is want to be a great astronaut.



Obviously “diver and shark” theme is a popular choice when it comes to Facebook Timeline.



Oops! Server not found!



Joseph is a super fan of Mario Kart!


Angry Bird can be played directly on Facebook Timeline?



Oh no, Winterol is in danger!





No comments:

Post a Comment