SEXY CELEBRITY PICTURE
HOT NEWS CELEBRITY

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pictures worth a Thousand Words

hey there...uh huh...i guess i have found another hobby that really intrigue me rite now.. my new hobby is photography...got my cam canon s5 which is a prosumer cam and what a cam it is..here is some pic that i taken with the cam..here goes nuthin..


this pics taken sumtimes in feb '08 wif my stooges at OU, bandar utama..personally i love this one because of the composition and the relax emotion from this pics. and this pics also is in honorable mentions in one of photography enthusiast websites. what a feeling to have tha honor. it keeps me wanting to take great pics more. and also thanks to the model as well for posing nicely. thank guys.




sumhow i felt like photography is close to me and i know i meant for this...here's another pics that i have taken..

for this one i was on a car when i saw this myv speeding off..its a long stretch of road sumwhere in kuala gula. great for testing ur rides to the max!!
well i think that is it for this post. will post other pics as well. c&c are welcome as i am still the learning process.
ciao.




















No comments:

Post a Comment